Hi

Hi, my name is Rob and I started building scale models almost a year ago after my disability has basically made me house bound so I needed something to occupy my mind. I've built a couple of ship models such as the black pearl and uss constitution and some scale replicas from wood and brass, but my first real main build is my Heller 1/100 HMS Victory. The photographs are were I am on the build at present with just over 800 hours. I'm working currently on the main topgallant sail. Ive added a considerable amount of extras including a lot of scratch built parts I've made from wood, but I'm completely new to all this and sincerely hope I can learn a lot from this forum. Thanks again for the invite. All the best and keep on building.. Rob ;);)Thumbsup

You can post you Victory log here

Also there is another Heller Victory log

Welcome to SOS Rob, hope you make a building log, good luck here on the forum, greetings-

Hi, my name is Rob and I started building scale models almost a year ago after my disability has basically made me house bound so I needed something to occupy my mind. I've built a couple of ship models such as the black pearl and uss constitution and some scale replicas from wood and brass, but my first real main build is my Heller 1/100 HMS Victory. The photographs are were I am on the build at present with just over 800 hours. I'm working currently on the main topgallant sail. Ive added a considerable amount of extras including a lot of scratch built parts I've made from wood, but I'm completely new to all this and sincerely hope I can learn a lot from this forum. Thanks again for the invite. All the best and keep on building.. Rob ;);)Thumbsup
Hallo Rob,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
You mentioned photos in your post, so we hope to see your model - we are all looking forward.....
Maybe in this threat

or even in a building log - you can start also from the actual status -> would be great :cool:

Hallo Rob alias @Highvelocity
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back