HiSModel - CNC produced brass gun barrels

Dear modelers,

As some of you already know, we started producing CNC manufactured brass gun barrels. In accordance with our standards, we based the design and dimensions of the gun barrels on the original plans.

We currently offer complete gun barrel sets for USS Constitution 1:96 and HMS Victory 1:100.
We are aware that the armament of ships has changed throughout their service history. However, the sets we have prepared correspond to their most famous periods (1812 in the case of USS Constitution and the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805 in the case of HMS Victory).

Since the types of guns were standardized, individual gun barrels can be bought separately and we are able to produce custom made gun barrels if plans are available.

In addition, we also produce wooden gun carriages for most types of cannons and also offer sets of gun carriages that match the offer of cannon sets.

You can see few examples on the pictures below and you are invited to check our website.

Cony gun barrels on carriages A + popis.JPG

DSC_0157 complete set_uprava + popis komplet B.JPG

24 pdr bow Chaser 04 s plánkem + popis Cony.JPG

32pnd Carronade s plánkem a lafetou + popis.JPG

These muzzles are looking very good
will be a very good add on for example the Heller models

Hi Radek,

Really great stuff you are showing!
I'm impressed RedfaceRedface

If you will produce "Dutch style" gun barrels in 1:48... I will be one of the first placing order for them ROTF

Cheers,
Matt

Thank you for your appreciation of our model accessories.
If you will produce "Dutch style" gun barrels in 1:48... I will be one of the first placing order for them ROTF,
Cheers, Matt

I can make "Dutch style" gun barrels in 1:48. But I must remind you that the guns I'm making will be turned on CNC equipment. They will be accurate in shape and size. But they will no longer contain the ornaments that were on the real cast gun's barrel.
These ornaments on larger scale guns like 1:48 can be made from etchings that are then glued to the gun barrel.
If you are interested let me know which gun barrel it is. If you are interested please contact me via my website.
Radimir

These muzzles are looking very good
will be a very good add on for example the Heller models
Here there are, fortunately we have photos of one modeler who documented work with brass gun barrels on HMS Victory by Heller. He patinated these guns so you can see them on photos below on model Victory with our oak ship deck, CNC walnut blocks and ropes.

IMG_20201222_232743.jpg

IMG_20201223_202701.jpg

IMG_20201225_190056.jpg

IMG_20210213_122255.jpg

IMG_20210213_132544.jpg

IMG_20210318_095430.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Modelers,

Message of the day: "Do not put all your trust in infromation on Wikipedia."
What happend? We needed to rework our set of gun barrels for HMS Victory 1:100 becasue our previous set of gun barrels for HMS Victory was made on the basis of inaccurate information from Wiki. Then we search the relevant book becasue we needed to know more details and find out that there was 3 types of 12-pounder on Victory (in the set up of the Trafalgar battle) and not only two as was promoted before. So here we present our updated version of the set of gun barrels for HMS Victory 1:100 and also the appropriate gun carriages.

Victory 1-00 complete set of guns 01_popis komplet.jpgVictory 1-00 complete set of guns 11_popis.jpgVictory 1-00 complete set of gun carriages 03_logo.jpg
Victory 1-00 complete set of gun carriages 02_popis.jpg

Dear Modelers,

Message of the day: "Do not put all your trust in infromation on Wikipedia."
What happend? We needed to rework our set of gun barrels for HMS Victory 1:100 becasue our previous set of gun barrels for HMS Victory was made on the basis of inaccurate information from Wiki. Then we search the relevant book becasue we needed to know more details and find out that there was 3 types of 12-pounder on Victory (in the set up of the Trafalgar battle) and not only two as was promoted before. So here we present our updated version of the set of gun barrels for HMS Victory 1:100 and also the appropriate gun carriages.

View attachment 324020View attachment 324021View attachment 324023
View attachment 324022
Oh no!!! So glad you are reworking them for the Victory builders. Love your stuff!!!

Dear modellers,

today we would like to share with you our new product. We have now started to produce a set of guns for CSS Alabama. They are based on the book CSS "Alabama": Anatomy of a Confederate Ship by Andrew Bowcock. The standard set is 1:96 scale, but we can custom size them for you - this also applies to all the other guns we make! Each gun barrel can also be bought separately. Take a look at the photos below.

SET-AL008 11.jpgSET-AL008 05.jpgSET-AL008 08.jpgG-HiS-018 08.jpg

Captain_Raphael_Semmes_and_First_Lieutenant_John_Kell_aboard_CSS_Alabama_1863.jpg
Captain Raphael Semmes, Alabama's commanding officer, standing aft of the mainsail by his ship's aft 8-inch smooth bore gun during her visit to Cape Town in August 1863. His executive officer, First Lieutenant John M. Kell, is in the background, standing by the ship's wheel

Dear Modelers,

Today we would like to introduce our new set of brass gun barrels for USS Kearsarge in 1:96 scale, which you can see in the pictures below. It was also created based on your requests after we started selling the gun set for the CSS Alabama. The guns for the USS Kearsarge are made according to the original plans, and if the scale does not suit you, you can write to us for production in the scale you require.

SET-KE006 - 10 - logo + nadpis + popis.JPGSET-KE006 - 06 - logo.JPGSET-KE006 - 05 - logo.JPG

Back