Hiya From the Land of the Big Red Kangaroo & Kookaburra(Australia)

I am a retired ex RAN(Royal Australian Navy) leading seaman having served on the Charles Adams Class DDGs and numerous other ships and also worked as a Merchant Seaman both on Bass Strait RORO ferries and various other types of ships.I have been building models for many years both of ships and of semi trailer trucks..

Welcome aboard SOS!Do you have a project you are currently working on and would like to share with us?

I’m currently building the HMS Supply. About add the Wales then onto the paintwork. After that I can look at the deck structures and attachments.

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
I am looking forward to see more of your work

I am a retired ex RAN(Royal Australian Navy) leading seaman having served on the Charles Adams Class DDGs and numerous other ships and also worked as a Merchant Seaman both on Bass Strait RORO ferries and various other types of ships.I have been building models for many years both of ships and of semi trailer trucks..
Hallo @Trezy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Trezy
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Trezy
Birthday-Cake

Back