Vanguard Models new kit HM Armed Cutter Alert 1777

Hello @Paul A. Payne Not sure why you have to confuse yourself. Alert kit designed and made by Trident Models Succesful continued to sale around the globe. Many SOS members already purchased the kit and started the build log.

Vanguard Models also has an Alert kit in scale 1:64, you can purchase this kit online.

Will wait for 1/48 Trident kit, no rush on my part. Just curious how Trident is doing in filling the orders as shown on the list.

I like the larger scales as well. Just don't have the place to display them. That's the main reason I don't keep any models. Have to have room to build the next. :)
When I was younger and in the Air Force, I built many different aircraft models, yet kept very few in my dorm room. Most went to doctors offices in our medical facility. I was told it helped keep kids minds off the poking and prodding by the staff.

The First Sergeant did room inspection once and I got a note about the current build I had on my desk, asking if he could get one built, and I told him he could have the one I was building when done. Kept me out of troubles for having flammables in dorm room!

Back