HMS Agamemnon by Caldercraft

Well here I go , I've been lurking in the corridors quietly watching other members build logs which showcase the amazing skill you all have.
I have built one ship before and that is the Santisima Trinidad from Occre.
I recently bought the Caldercraft kit of the HMS Agamemnon and its a whole different ballgame to the Occre kit.
I have been studying the instructions and numerous plans that come with the kit and to be truthful I am little overwhelmed and wondering what I have got myself into as the instructions appear a little more vague than the Occre ones.
So to push myself a little I've decided to create a build log so people can point out where I'm going right or wrong.
I'm just about to start cutting the frames out. This build will be a long process as I am pretty slow and check everything a dozen times before I actually do anything
So we shall all see how I go
Hallo @greg
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Well here I go , I've been lurking in the corridors quietly watching other members build logs which showcase the amazing skill you all have.
I have built one ship before and that is the Santisima Trinidad from Occre.
I recently bought the Caldercraft kit of the HMS Agamemnon and its a whole different ballgame to the Occre kit.
I have been studying the instructions and numerous plans that come with the kit and to be truthful I am little overwhelmed and wondering what I have got myself into as the instructions appear a little more vague than the Occre ones.
So to push myself a little I've decided to create a build log so people can point out where I'm going right or wrong.
I'm just about to start cutting the frames out. This build will be a long process as I am pretty slow and check everything a dozen times before I actually do anything
So we shall all see how I go View attachment 350639
There is a lot more info, with photos on Jotika's web site.

Back