Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

Can you tell us what page of this forum the latest/most up to date list of those of us who have expressed an interest in purchasing the kit when it becomes available is on?? Thanks!

Can you tell us what page of this forum the latest/most up to date list of those of us who have expressed an interest in purchasing the kit when it becomes available is on?? Thanks!
Hi

Here it is

Hi

Here it is

Every time one member is mentioning, that he is interested, we of the staff are editing this post with the nickname and the numbers of interested members.

@Galley Slave and @Squint you are both added!

@Trident Model Here is the list of members as of today September 9, 2019

@Galley Slave and @Squint you are both added!

@Trident Model Here is the list of members as of today September 9, 2019

Thank you for your support. The final summary is under way. Updates will be resumed in mid-month.

Hello Don, Trident informed us that they already sell first 20 kits in China :) They awaiting for feedback and working towards sales logistics e.g. how they will sell, what shipping carrier to choose. Trident also assured us, that SOS will be the first who they will sell their kits. Until then, Happy modelling!

I understand from a contact in China that there are already pictures of the unpacking of the kit floating around local web sites . I am unable to find any however. It looks like the kit comes in a basic brown box with large Chinese writing like we see in Snail Model kits.

Questions to the management here at SOS, has any decision been made as to who should build the first kit of Alert that I understand that Trident have plans to donate to SOS ?, just wondering.

I understand from a contact in China that there are already pictures of the unpacking of the kit floating around local web sites . I am unable to find any however. It looks like the kit comes in a basic brown box with large Chinese writing like we see in Snail Model kits.
Hello Gizel, We are aware that the fist number of kits already sold in China, however, we don't have any packaging information.

Thanks Jim, As we see in Uwe's last log we can see that he can guide and provide information along the way in the construction, I am looking forward.

Thank you for the long waiting update @Trident Model, and we are happy that production has been resumed and goes smooth. Looking forward to your next update.

On another note, where you able communicate and invite to join the SOS of amateurs \colleagues, to whom your Alert kit was sold? It would be interesting to see and follow their build logs!

Back