Hms Alert by Kids [COMPLETED BUILD]

Evening I'm not very good with computers, this is the first log I've tried to do. Other craftsmen's logs explain and show much better than I can ever do. So I will just show you some pictures of where I'm up to with this very enjoyable model. Got to say a big thank you to all the other guys doing a log in this group so many great ideas and helpful hints have enabled me to get where i am so far and rectify mistakes ive made. Cheers all

FBCV0758.JPG

IMG_4824.JPG

IMG_4846.JPG

IMG_4853.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very happy that you started your first building log and showing your actual status of your work .
Very well build btw !!!

I resized your photos - you can easily use every time full size image!

Hello @kidsgalore How is your Alert build goes? We have missed your updates for a long time. We are curious to see the progress. ;)

Hi Jimsky, not been able to do to much recently wife wants the decorating done!, hopefully be back on to it next week, Love what you Maarten and others have been doing, I've just sorted the planking timber to do one side and carrying on with the interior walls etc, will post picture when done bit more. Thanks

Great progress!!! You are quiet but accomplished a lot! If possible, can you post more images from different angles?

Very good progress - and it is looking like everything fits very well
I can fully underline the words by Jim -we all would be very happy to see more of your work :cool:

Looking ver ygood - I can fully underline the words by our friends Thumbsup

Absolutely great job, my friend!! You kinda quiet all the time, and then...boom! We would love to see more photos of the planning process, and other tasks you've completed. As the Alert sale recently resumed, we expect more build logs should start. Your images as well will be handy for those members! ;)

Back