Hms Alert by Kids [COMPLETED BUILD]

very impressive so far, I've just started with the ribs, long way to go, any information is very useful. Thanks

Hi jfitterman please ask any questions I will try best to help you if can, I'm not best at explaining. are you doing build log as well, if so I will follow it, first advice with ribs would be have a look how Maarten explained putting them together and shaping before fitting to jig Cheers

Hi jfitterman please ask any questions I will try best to help you if can, I'm not best at explaining. are you doing build log as well, if so I will follow it, first advice with ribs would be have a look how Maarten explained putting them together and shaping before fitting to jig Cheers
@jfitterman Here is the link to Maarten's build log

Also, would you consider starting your own build log? This way, you can get help (obviously if you will require one) from many members who will get the interest watching your build log. What do you think?

Greeting from an Alert groupmate, Yea..that's me... and yet another wonder. Great accomplishment on the artillery. I recently play with cannons for my build and know exactly how many parts you have to assemble for a single cannon. Also, I can see you start 'bolting' or?

Holes drilled now filling in with copper wire then burred over as per Maartens description, picture shows tools and wire used, hope it helps somebody when get to this stage. Happy modelling cheersView attachment 240605
It is a sh....t load of work making all these bolt but definately worth the effort.

Great job on bolting, so neat and accurate! Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up Thumbs-Up Obviously, you have planned to bolt the wales, won't you? I like your idea of an anchor pillow! It looks like you already varnished the hull...or it is just an appearance? Like your gratings, are they from the kit?

Thank you all for the likes and comments fukui, might put some more decking down not quite sure yet, what do you think?
Thank you Jim, I'm jumping back and forth a bit not finishing one thing off, probably end up missing something if it not for the gentle reminders thank you and keep them coming. No not varnished anything yet, and gratings are from kit they very good just trying different coloured inks to get to required effect for me. As i'm sure you all aware this model is great fun to build. Big thumbs up and well done Trident.

Thank you all for the likes and comments fukui, might put some more decking down not quite sure yet, what do you think?
Thank you Jim, I'm jumping back and forth a bit not finishing one thing off, probably end up missing something if it not for the gentle reminders thank you and keep them coming. No not varnished anything yet, and gratings are from kit they very good just trying different coloured inks to get to required effect for me. As i'm sure you all aware this model is great fun to build. Big thumbs up and well done Trident.
デッキの追加張り、良いと思います。次回の投稿が楽しみです。

ENGLISH
I think it's good to add more decks. I'm looking forward to the next post.

Back