HMS Alert SOS Edition by PaulV [COMPLETED BUILD]

Tks all.

I only get a little time at the moment. The next bit is coming... I intent to do a full idiots guide ( as Iike others in the group build, never done a POF before, especially one with such eloquent instructions. I hoping we can generate a visual practicum for others..( warts and all)! See you in the deep end!) I do warn you I do intend to go full belt once started and it will be full of local idioms and some f-ups ( Hope your Aussie and offense shields are up to date as I'm an old fart and we dont do politically correct down here two dogs.);)

Tks all.

I only get a little time at the moment. The next bit is coming... I intent to do a full idiots guide ( as Iike others in the group build, never done a POF before, especially one with such eloquent instructions. I hoping we can generate a visual practicum for others..( warts and all)! See you in the deep end!) I do warn you I do intend to go full belt once started and it will be full of local idioms and some f-ups ( Hope your Aussie and offense shields are up to date as I'm an old fart and we dont do politically correct down here two dogs.);)
Paul,Tell it like it is.
I too am an old fart and well past pussy footing about.. :D Looking forward to the next production.

Looking forward to this!Beer

Back