Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

As discussed in the other topic here we want to make a list of interested members to buy this kit.
Please be aware, that this list will not include any obligation for the members, but also is not a contractual valid order.
The list is only to prepare an overview of the number of possible buyers.

Going through the other topic I found already the following members mentioning, that they want to buy the kit:

until now we have 96 members

@Uwek - Ship-1

@SteveA
@Brian077
@Submarinerblue
@rpedersen
@Jimsky - for sure :p
@donfarr
@SkyIsMine
@Jock
@uri
@Bounty1787
@danielw
@procosmo
@Buster3401
@paulv1958
@GabeK
@ADC (per PM)
@AnobiumPunctatum

@Experten
@Andynic

@kjpeters
@Iosto

@mstritzl
@benji

@Bobbuild
@Koreets
@RegG
@Hedley
@Jolley Roger
@KentM
@tedboat
@Lusitania1915
@calista
@Dicas
@Donnie
@Milos-B.
@
Barry1
@MystRacing

@Maarten
@DocBlake

@edapraga
@Adiefenbach
@möve1
@Norway

@Galley Slave
@Squint
@Kljang
@Raven89
@
Zagul
@Alex R
@stuglo
@Brewbrarian

@itshamish
@ken s
@Osaul
@JohnA
@
zoly99sask - maybe ;)
@pay2700
@kidsgalore
@Brechin Castle

@janos
@Hoss6262
@jshreve

@MikeJ
@Vincep
@Antonio Caruso
@Kkonrath
@Larsa
@Jim Nunn
@smelly

@PoulD
@Charlie1805
@rmedtr6
@
shota70
@nahimov
@Lutzhh
@jimkrauzlis
@stan167
@dp_noel
@Bonsammax
@Piatnik81
@Mickey
@Tom V
@newclassic

@Jaubrey
@ilanortho

@DST07
@sanderson59
@jfitterman
@neptune
@tommyg
@Pathfinder65

@Kieron
@livio
@Hobbit99
@Vincep

???? some more - please write a PM or a post in this topic

If somebody else is missing or plan to purchase the kit please write in this topic a short notice -
than I will adjust / edit the list in the this post to have a complete overview.
I'll be interested for sure

If i'm not mistaken, the order will be filled according to first come first served basis? If so, could you please move me to the back of the list? I'm still interested, just based on finances at the moment.

OK, I'm out, please remove my name from the list.
I already pre-ordered the Coureur kit from CAF.
I would rather have a kit in my hands in the foreseeable future than having to watch how it is only reported and commented on and test kits sent to privileged members

OK, I'm out, please remove my name from the list.
I already pre-ordered the Coureur kit from CAF.
I would rather have a kit in my hands in the foreseeable future than having to watch how it is only reported and commented on and test kits sent to privileged members
Wow, Udo. We have no problem to remove you from the list and respect your decision no matter what. But where did you get the information that kits are sent to privileged members? Who are those privileged members? As the staff member - I'd like to know!!

The only kit was sent to Uwe so he can make a kit review. I have to admit, Uwe did an awesome review! There is this no doubt - it is a great kit!

As with every new kit on the market, there are some issues with mass production. Trident Model is a small operation (only a few people), they cannot foresee all the obstacles, and they are trying their best to make this kit available for SOS members.

@Bounty1787 Please don't collect someone's false statements and mislead others.

Back