Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

First of all, thank you for your continuous support. Due to the first kit launched by our new studio, it is very reasonable for SOS forum to review the current travel of kit. The audit should have been done earlier. After a long delay due to my reasons, I sincerely apologize again. Again, this is a review of kit, not a privilege! Thank you again for your support. Caf is a very excellent kit manufacturer in China. There are many things worth learning. I also like Le coureur very much. It's a very good kit.

I AGREE BRIAN, ONE OF MY FANTASIES IS FOR A COMPANY (TRIDENT, CAF) TO DO A COMPARISON X SECTIONS FROM THE SAME TIME PERIOD FRENCH, BRITISH, DUTCH, SHOWING THE DIFFERENCES DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGIES BUT THE SAME CLASS WOULD BE A GREAT BUILD, JUST MY THOUGHTS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

OK, I'm out, please remove my name from the list.
I already pre-ordered the Coureur kit from CAF.
I would rather have a kit in my hands in the foreseeable future than having to watch how it is only reported and commented on and test kits sent to privileged members
Hallo Udo,
About the "privileged" Jim already explained.... It is only me who received a test kit in order to make a review.
In addition, maybe you noticed it in some other posts already done here in SOS, Trident Model is preparing a special add on with the interieur of the ship, which will be a exclusive gift for SOS-members. This parts of the gift is close to be finalized and will be added to the kit cost-free. F.e. I did not receive this gift until now, because it was not finished. So Trident is trying to make everything perfect, and it will not take so much time more, that you can order the kit (with gift).
Nevertheless like Trident also mentioned (Respect!) - the Coureur from CAF will be also a very good kit - but also this kit is until now not released, only pre-order possible.....

First of all, thank you for your continuous support. Due to the first kit launched by our new studio, it is very reasonable for SOS forum to review the current travel of kit. The audit should have been done earlier. After a long delay due to my reasons, I sincerely apologize again. Again, this is a review of kit, not a privilege! Thank you again for your support. Caf is a very excellent kit manufacturer in China. There are many things worth learning. I also like Le coureur very much. It's a very good kit.
Charitable words, in the most positive sense. This endeavour justifies our support and patience.[

I STILL CAN NOT GET THE MESSAGES, FROM TRIDENT ALL IT SAYS IS YOU ARE IGNORING CONTENT, PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME TO CORRECT THIS TRIED TO DO WHAT KURT SAID BUT NOT DOING IT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

Cool!
I know that the kits will be delivered "first come, first served" once it's available. But does anyone know how many kits can be produced for the release?
Maybe the question was already asked before...

Cool!
I know that the kits will be delivered "first come, first served" once it's available. But does anyone know how many kits can be produced for the release?
Maybe the question was already asked before...
I am not 100% sure, but pretty sure, that Trident will make it possible, that everybody interested to buy will be also able to get one kit - based on first come first serve off course

First of all, thank you very much for your attention and support. Kit is expected to be sold next week. We will provide 70 sets of kit in the first batch. It is expected to be delivered in sequence within half a month, and the rest of kit is expected to be delivered in August. We choose EMS as the mail method. EMS is currently the most reliable way of mailing. We have signed and cooperated with the post office and enjoy a discount of 60%. In some areas, the price of mailing is relatively high, we will try to choose other mailing methods suitable for you. The package we use for mailing is of ultra light design, so it's a bit crude. Please forgive me. I would like to thank you for your long-term support and trust. Thank you!!!!

At present, the weight of kit is 5.7 kg, and the cabin components should not exceed 6 kg. The freight in most regions will not exceed 100 US dollars. For example, in the Middle East and Africa, the freight is relatively expensive. Then we will try to choose other economical, affordable and safe express delivery methods

I wonder how much the cost would be with e.g. DHL or UPS to Denmark? If you send by EMS it is handled in DK by the local Post. When using the local post it is 100% sure it will be reported to customs which = Import tax + 25% VAT . Not only on the price of the goods itself but also on the transport cost. On the top of that the local postal service charges an unreasonable amount of money for the work they have to do in this connection. The total price will end up being > 600$.

Just in case somebody missed the kit review

I wonder how much the cost would be with e.g. DHL or UPS to Denmark? If you send by EMS it is handled in DK by the local Post. When using the local post it is 100% sure it will be reported to customs which = Import tax + 25% VAT . Not only on the price of the goods itself but also on the transport cost. On the top of that the local postal service charges an unreasonable amount of money for the work they have to do in this connection. The total price will end up being > 600$.
Have replied to your email, please check

In the Czech Republic, we have the same system. Any package from any delivery service passes through customs. And I just take these costs into account. This is easier than proving that a 6 kg package is a gift and costs less than $ 22.

well, it seems that the launch is already coming, I don't know what exact position in the list I am, but I think I enter the first round and I would like to postpone it for the second, I'm still interested without a doubt but I prefer to wait for a better time

Back