Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Quick question here...
I’ve noticed a good number of folks have “purchased” (ordered..) their Alert model kits. Will some of you guys let me know what the price is... model + shipping... to a U.S. address. PLEASE.??
I’m a retired vet...I need to plan these things.! Hopefully I’ll make the first batch... If not, I’ll just have to wait.
I read the numbers thrown around, but I want a REAL, ACTUAL amount you paid, not an estimate or “about”. I live on the east coast (NC..) if that matters.
Thanks, I appreciate it.!!
Howard

Quick question here...
I’ve noticed a good number of folks have “purchased” (ordered..) their Alert model kits. Will some of you guys let me know what the price is... model + shipping... to a U.S. address. PLEASE.??
I’m a retired vet...I need to plan these things.! Hopefully I’ll make the first batch... If not, I’ll just have to wait.
I read the numbers thrown around, but I want a REAL, ACTUAL amount you paid, not an estimate or “about”. I live on the east coast (NC..) if that matters.
Thanks, I appreciate it.!!
Howard
I paid US$350 for the kit plus US$77.55 shipping to Australia. Much the same to your location I would guess.

THANKS JIM, I WONDER IF YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS SEPERATLY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON
Don't know yet...it will probably a good idea to ask Trident. However, this cuter from CAF might be a good companion to Alert. Check it out!

I paid US$350 for the kit plus US$77.55 shipping to Australia. Much the same to your location I would guess.
To US is more expensive
2020-07-28 02:34:18 Amount: US $451.61
wooo hooo!!!!! My DH Gate account shows my order as being "shipped"....
FYI, I was billed AUD$674.inc. gst..all up..
Watch this space...

I want to publicly say "Thank You" to all of you who responded to my request. I also want to thank @donfarr who sent me a PM. This was exactly what I needed. It looks like i'll need $450. when it's my turn.!!:eek:
Extremely helpful group of folks around here.
Thanks again,
Howard

After that, we will launch a small boat matching kit. The skin is processed by CNC, and the tail wheel can be rotated. The hull will be machined on new equipment. So put it off. I think any manufacturer who imitates our creativity can't clone our real design concept.

After that, we will launch a small boat matching kit. The skin is processed by CNC, and the tail wheel can be rotated. The hull will be machined on new equipment. So put it off. I think any manufacturer who imitates our creativity can't clone our real design concept.

Question-MarkQuestion-Mark I am NOT certain what a "tail wheel" has to do with a "small boat matching kit"....... But, maybe that is the reason those other manufacturers won't "...clone our real design concept." Ya think maybe..??? o_Oo_OROTFROTF

"What is important here is to spread confusion, not eliminate it."
---Salvador Dalí

@Hobbit99 Calm down mate :) Not all of us has English as our mother tongue. Obviously a web translator translated duò (rudder) to chenglish

"Women who cooks beans and peas in the same pot very unsanitary"

Hey friend... just so there is no miscommunication.... I am always calm.!! :) If you look at and read my comment, you will note that I think the matter is quite humorous.!! If you read many of Trident Model's posts, you will find the gentleman to be quite literate. I am not taking exception to his words. Whether it was intended or not, it worked out perfectly.... A bit comical, almost a perfect bit of satire, considering his remarks about competitors "...imitating...design concept..." Hilarious stuff.!! (Whether it was intended or not..)
Understand.??

"Men who eat beans and peas out of ANY pot...full of gas"

Last edited:
Back