Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Hy Guys
Very interested in the kit looking fantastic, I just purchase Vanguard Models , HMS Alert 1/64 and I will inform you of the progress on the forum. Nevertheless please count me in

Thanks
Milos
Hi Milos, welcome aboard! We would love to see a build log of Vanguard Alert, your name is added to the list.

Hi Milos, welcome aboard! We would love to see a build log of Vanguard Alert, your name is added to the list.
Thanks Zoltan , definitely I will start my build log of HMS Alert . As professional seaman I tray to bring my previous model with me on board but due to air- travel it is hard to bring all equipment with me on board the ship. My previous ( not completed) project is HMS Fly she will be on hold now .

The above four photos are the latest processing methods. No polishing was done. A third more processing time than before. 40 sets of KIT will be processed in this way. Thank you again for the SOS Forum. Thank you for trusting our friends. There will also be special gifts for the SOS Forum.

20190828_193730.jpg20190828_193830.jpg20190828_193843.jpg20190828_193846.jpg

Back