Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

This post of this topic - since the beginning of collecting......

Hello everyone. Recently, many people sent me e-mails asking about the epidemic situation. Trident studio is in Beijing, which is a very small area affected by the virus. But respond to the call of the state. Try to stay at home. Don't give the virus a chance to circulate. I think the epidemic will pass soon. Thank you again for your concern.

Hello everyone. Recently, many people sent me e-mails asking about the epidemic situation. Trident studio is in Beijing, which is a very small area affected by the virus. But respond to the call of the state. Try to stay at home. Don't give the virus a chance to circulate. I think the epidemic will pass soon. Thank you again for your concern.
Be careful- be well

The virus has not been completely controlled recently. We have suspended all production until the epidemic is under control. For your safety, we will not send any kit to you until the tense is completely controlled. In the meantime, we are developing the next kit. French sailboats. The development progress will be announced in March. Due to the huge workload, it may last for 1-2 years. I wish you all good health. Thank you again for your attention.

The virus has not been completely controlled recently. We have suspended all production until the epidemic is under control. For your safety, we will not send any kit to you until the tense is completely controlled. In the meantime, we are developing the next kit. French sailboats. The development progress will be announced in March. Due to the huge workload, it may last for 1-2 years. I wish you all good health. Thank you again for your attention.
We are all with you in our hearts, and wishing speedy recovery from the epidemy. We would love to know a bit more about your next project. Is it possible to start a new thread? What is the name of the boat? Can you share some photos?

It is expected that the main frame of the hull can be designed and completed in March. There may be a little surprise. As we haven't got the authorization from the publishing house, we don't do business publicity for the time being, just make exchanges, and don't publish the name of the ship for the time being, so as not to cause trouble to the forum. :p

We all understand your situation and cross all the fingers, that this period will pass soon.
Keep care my friend (and good work)

Back