HMS Beagle from OcCre [COMPLETED BUILD]

turned out nice. I had some veneer like your 2nd planking On my ship in building, I though it was Mahogany.

turned out nice. I had some veneer like your 2nd planking On my ship in building, I though it was Mahogany.
The color of the wood will be preserved only below the waterline and should present copper plates

Hi TetRef,
I am building the Endeavour from Occre and some items in the kit were not of a good quality and some items were missing. I had them replaced/supplied directly from Occre.
If you go to their website, occre.com, you can order spare parts there. I got mine free of charge as a warranty claim. You can change the language from Spanish to another language at the top right of their site. The parts took about 8 days to get to me.
Hope that helps.
Enjoy building your ship.

Hi TetRef,
I am building the Endeavour from Occre and some items in the kit were not of a good quality and some items were missing. I had them replaced/supplied directly from Occre.
If you go to their website, occre.com, you can order spare parts there. I got mine free of charge as a warranty claim. You can change the language from Spanish to another language at the top right of their site. The parts took about 8 days to get to me.
Hope that helps.
Enjoy building your ship.

Amazing, but if you read my build log from the beginning, you would know that I have already ordered missing parts from OcCre.

Back