HMS Beagle from OcCre [COMPLETED BUILD]

Not much you can do besides warn others and work around the issues. This manufacture is now out of business I have been told.

I have several other kits by same company and have not had these issues.

Kurt

Not much you can do besides warn others and work around the issues. This manufacture is now out of business I have been told.

I have several other kits by same company and have not had these issues.

Kurt
I tried to write to them about spare parts but only the machine in Spanish answered. In the end, I bought the planks elsewhere.

When posting photos, wait until all are at 100% loaded and then click the Full Image at top of list of attachments.

This will ensure all photos are full size so others can see full details.

Image Instruciton Page.jpg

You made a very good basis for the second planking - clean and smooth -> Very good result and congrats for finishing this "dirty" step of the project.
Shall I say it in this way: Now the pleasant works are in front of - keep on the good work

How long did it take to get replacement. I had placed email with their website for replacement and have not ever heard back from the company.

I don't know exactly when I filled out the form on the occre website but on May 4, 2020 I received this confirmation email from technic@occre.com:

FORMULARIO DE GARANTIA OCCRE

We have successfully received your request.

FORMULARIO DE GARANTIA
================================

[Nombre]: Pavel
[Apellidos]: .......
: .......
[Telefono]: ........
[Direccion]: ..........
[Poblacion]: Praha
[Codigo_Postal]: 12000
[Provincia]: Czech Republic
[Pais]: Czech Republic

[B]MODELO NUMERO PIEZA UNIDADES MOTIVO
============================================================================================[/B]
Beagle 12005 | A20 | 22 | falta

[Acepta_Nota_Legal]: SI

Back