HMS Blandford 1720 in scale 1:48 by Modelship Dockyard [COMPLETED BUILD]

I can only agree, great work, above all everything is very clean and you can no longer see any carbon residue, really clean.Thumbsup

Wow - this is really a very interesting model

and we realize, that it is a very long and slim frigate

IMG_20220316_234352.jpg

First I was very irritated with this clamp and I wondered about the scale of the ship.
I know these clamps usually have only 1 or 2 cm but it seems, that yours is really oversized
Am I correct, you work on an 1:48 model, or?

Wow - this is really a very interesting model

and we realize, that it is a very long and slim frigate

View attachment 296660

First I was very irritated with this clamp and I wondered about the scale of the ship.
I know these clamps usually have only 1 or 2 cm but it seems, that yours is really oversized
Am I correct, you work on an 1:48 model, or?
Hi Uwek, this model is 1:48 length 782mm width 167mm height 170mm, the clip in the picture is 5cm long.IMG_20220318_034154.jpgIMG_20220318_034310.jpgIMG_20220318_035612.jpg

It should be noted here that the kit does not include the cabin structure above the deck and the drainage channel and cover plate of the bottom cabin, which are all added by me.
For this interior work, did you use the given information in the Anatomy book written by Peter Goodwin describing the ship HMS Blandford

or contemporary drawings?

For this interior work, did you use the given information in the Anatomy book written by Peter Goodwin describing the ship HMS Blandford

or contemporary drawings?

Yes it was made with reference to the given information in the Anatomy book describing the HMS Blandford by Peter Goodwin and this drawing布拉德福1.jpg

Now you need only some lead cover for the floor of the amunition room :cool:

Very good work my friend
Thank you Uwek for your compliment, I still have a lot to learn from you about sailing. The lead cover for the ammo chamber can't be installed right now because I don't have the right material on hand.

Back