HMS Blandford 1720 in scale 1:48 by Modelship Dockyard [COMPLETED BUILD]

Thanks Uwek. Because I want to complete the construction of the next model as soon as possible, the construction speed is a bit fast, and the construction of many details is not fine enough because it is too fast.
What is the reason for the rush?

The reason for the rush is mainly to allow time for the build of the next boat, as far as I know there are several model builders who will be launching their new boats at the next time
I respect your decision to build as many models, but...what I have learned over past years of modeling is, that rushing to finish is not helping to achieve good results. But you are doing a good job!

I respect your decision to build as many models, but...what I have learned over past years of modeling is, that rushing to finish is not helping to achieve good results. But you are doing a good job!
Thank you very much Jimsky for your advice and experience, the reason why I say not fine enough is because one will never be satisfied with the current production, there will always be room for improvement, and if this kit is built at my normal speed, it will reach The current progress only takes 4 months. From the beginning of construction, I basically spend about 4 hours a day to make this kit. Thank you again, your and everyone's advice is what drives my progress.

Since I am in the same city as the designer of this model, I am fortunate enough to get this model in the first place, I will post the build process of the kit here, during the construction process I will make some modifications to the kit, add some The cabin details, there is no cabin structure of the boat in the kit. Now what confuses me is how to display the cabin after the boat is done, ie how to make it so that the inner details of the boat can be seen from the outside of the boat, all are welcome Give your suggestion, thank you.View attachment 292604View attachment 292605View attachment 292606View attachment 292607View attachment 292608View attachment 292609View attachment 292610View attachment 292611View attachment 292613View attachment 292614View attachment 292616View attachment 292617View attachment 292618View attachment 292619View attachment 292626View attachment 292620View attachment 292622View attachment 292623View attachment 292624View attachment 292625
Hallo @wang
We wish you all the best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Back