HMS Bounty 1:60 scale scratch build

@s.solajic Very nice model indeed. I was wondering if you had the plans for the Launch as I am building the 1:24 model and really like your paint work so I presume the launch would match the main vessel?
Thanks

@s.solajic Very nice model indeed. I was wondering if you had the plans for the Launch as I am building the 1:24 model and really like your paint work so I presume the launch would match the main vessel?
Thanks
Actually I haven't blueprints for it... I am building it from the scratch on Amati plans and it seems that Amati in their kit complete offer ready made probably metalic boat since there are noinstructions drawings blueprints for it.
Yet there is one picture depicting it from above and I shall make/ adopt own plans to make it to the scale.

As my Argosy carrack is in the final stage, requiring just s dozen or so hours more for finishing touch, I suddenly got an inspiration for the next build, the ship I wanted to make for a long time ago - HMS Bounty.

This will be another scratch build, chosen scale is 1:60 which will be quite a relaxation after complicated work small parts of1:100 scale Ragusian carrack and would let me to make all details with more accuracy. Also I expect to finish this one in a shorter time, I hope in less than 12 months before jumping on another one.
I was reluctant which version to build, open hull to show interior, or fully completed mode, yet as a modeler of the old school, although open hull models are interesting showing interior of the ship, fully completed model is more of an "old school" and artistic so I decided to make it that way, with all the rigging and sails.
Construction is "plank on the bulkheads" type and I already finished all bulkheads, keel, and keel support parts as well as the main deck.
I took just a few pictures to post now, the more will come in the next days.
Hallo @s.solajic
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @s.solajic
Birthday-Cake
Thank you very much Uwe,
I slowed down my work on HMS Bounty over the summer since I was too busy - we built the new residential house at our property and I was engaged and overwhelmed with it. Hopefully I shall return to finishing Bounty soon in the winter months.
The awesome thing in all of this- I planned a nice workshop in the basement for my home shipyard: finally I shall be able soon to arrange it and put in place all the machinery and tools I need for ship modeling and to have plenty of nice space to build my models.
HRoCvYk1wNvGO_mV6f7TaVONIXaTB5GNx3JWNmdcIebvKRlCCTu3WyX95Z4Prp9B8t1LAUIvHWbp_cp9LAs2cmT85c4MNB6kTVNT_J3-_oM-E3rJ3sRttvxC7yqXA_Ydeou0ClpY9YmwsIQqa4AsQ-cutGt1AZfMFkTIhDp8KxnWJ-5D8yagUGejwl8oBYNCUqSKgvAjy8rtvfOSW8e46XiJCQqUsTdbewOoELhckVSUrZ_8hBScI5vTicwSOLX9oEOsqGVbdBYAJZycv2hQo2EmHABApXE351jXPN3qMCpVWYX6H01YltdRL0UimXWkgiNZaz16I4CslQYhne_cST5mhxTZ7GwSuHzPIG4QPlzfjr0Yf1uMDdtd8O9wHcJg9SodbytZLeB5yon1bJxudUgXJcLqU9xxEyIMwN2tO6z6yDcocovtMbysXUludcAnFlMCC1htIcJXkaEduy5eji0GsQ9qoXT3_t6KvXNDHpj1fsbNPOAYfVF0oVFMKtQck2xKF3h5sLExs-BTeDmvrXmRTyhtwcPXU1DiS74dbSJ63Lgz84p0MYRYk0icrXVuyZVuXn7Pp26ZPqyRGFQSWHvxr7CP4lkZI2-3mN7lmv7vuLea6m8kdzwinBz2j_1QlyDYv-LHIwyIQGzcG91QznQDm9Cqke2I59w8F2r-nS361wS_42SsxnDw2bbdzPfGM3sS5vTgfx05qOMyZo6oVm8s=w1680-h775-no

As my Argosy carrack is in the final stage, requiring just s dozen or so hours more for finishing touch, I suddenly got an inspiration for the next build, the ship I wanted to make for a long time ago - HMS Bounty.

This will be another scratch build, chosen scale is 1:60 which will be quite a relaxation after complicated work small parts of1:100 scale Ragusian carrack and would let me to make all details with more accuracy. Also I expect to finish this one in a shorter time, I hope in less than 12 months before jumping on another one.
I was reluctant which version to build, open hull to show interior, or fully completed mode, yet as a modeler of the old school, although open hull models are interesting showing interior of the ship, fully completed model is more of an "old school" and artistic so I decided to make it that way, with all the rigging and sails.
Construction is "plank on the bulkheads" type and I already finished all bulkheads, keel, and keel support parts as well as the main deck.
I took just a few pictures to post now, the more will come in the next days.
Hallo @s.solajic
Birthday-Cake

Back