hms bounty constructo 80817 instructions

Hi everyone, just inherited a partially started kit with lots of parts missing but fortunately has the plans but no instructions. I have tried searching the net without luck and no idea how to contact Constructo. So if anybody has a link or a copy, I would be most grateful. Thanks

Hi everyone, just inherited a partially started kit with lots of parts missing but fortunately has the plans but no instructions. I have tried searching the net without luck and no idea how to contact Constructo. So if anybody has a link or a copy, I would be most grateful. Thanks
I gtuess via "Contacto"

Thanks, I did send through a request with Google translate on their website but it's a long shot

I gtuess via "Contacto"
Yo hice la Bounty hace ya unos años de.una publicación en fascículos, si te interesa algo de la construcción me pones un mensaje y te mandaré toda la información que tengo, un saludo cordial joserra Iturriarte (joserraitu)

I made the Bounty a few years ago, a publication in fascicles, if you are interested in something about construction, put me a message and I will send you all the information I have, a cordial greeting joserra Iturriarte (joserraitu)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasted the Lamps on the Constructo site during the first lockdown and contacted Constructo and they sent out 2 new pieces free of charge. It took roughly a month but I was delighted by there service. So you should have no problems IMO

I actually got a reply within 2 days and they have sent a link to download the instruction sheet. Well impressed. Thanks to all for the contact info

Hallo @Simebru635
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back