HMS Druid 1776

Looking very good - especially the interior elements are very well done Thumbsup
Hope to see often progress updates of this interesting project

Thank you everyone for your compliment. It is not good enough, and it may not be accurate enough due to the lack of internal structure and deck beam information. Everyone is welcome to express their opinions, whether it is good or bad, your suggestions are the source of my progress. The scale of the model is 1:50.

Hi Wang, your build is excellent, far better than I could ever hope to achieve, it shows a high level of dedication and is a real pleasure to look at. Your photographing of the model is pretty good too, you could be looking at the actual ship itself. Well done and thanks for showing your work, it is inspirational.

Hi Wang, your build is excellent, far better than I could ever hope to achieve, it shows a high level of dedication and is a real pleasure to look at. Your photographing of the model is pretty good too, you could be looking at the actual ship itself. Well done and thanks for showing your work, it is inspirational.
Thank you for your compliment, what I have done is not enough. Due to the lack of some power tools, the internal structure is basically completed by hand, so some dimensions are not accurate enough, this is where I need to improve. All photos were taken with mobile phones.

Sure the kits are a great base for an awesome model but don't underestimate Mr. Wang's skills and his craftsmanship. He does a great job building her! Please keep up with your build log Mr.Wang and update your log more often.

Thanks for everyone's likes and comments. Here I will explain again that there are no deck beam details and internal cabin in the kit, which I made and added myself from the beginning of the plan. The structure in the kit is like this 11_112.jpg14_142.jpg

Back