HMS Enterprize, 1:48

The true masters not only can admit their own mistakes, but correct them, even if it takes to completely re-do. I know (from my own experience) it will not be easy, but what can substitute the joy and proudness when it will look the correct way, the way it should look! :)

З днем народження Петро, Від душі бажаємо міцного здоров'я, щастя і творчих успіхів. Birthday-Cake

Happy Birthday, Peter! We sincerely wish you good health, happiness, and creative success. Beer

Вельми шановнiй Петрэ! Прийміть сердечні вітання з Днем народження! Нехай на Вашому життєвому шляху зустрiчається лише добро і щастя. Міцного Вам здоров”я та достатку! Birthday-Cake

Hello friends, I haven't shown anything on the model for a long time, there are reasons for this, firstly Covid, and now the war with invaders from the North of my country. Artillery for the Enterprise was recently printed. I hope the war will end and I will build a model again.IMG_20230314_155905.jpgIMG_20230314_155916.jpgIMG_20230314_155933.jpg

Hello friends, I haven't shown anything on the model for a long time, there are reasons for this, firstly Covid, and now the war with invaders from the North of my country. Artillery for the Enterprise was recently printed. I hope the war will end and I will build a model again.View attachment 362865View attachment 362866View attachment 362867
Hello Peter
I have missed your posts but guessed it was because of the invasion of your country. We hope you can keep safe and that the war will soon be over. I have followed your build closely because I believe it is one of the best models of Enterprise on here. I am trying to build her sister ship Medea so everything you do is interesting to me.
Best regards

Happy Birthday Peter Birthday-Cake
wishing you all the best and happiness
you are doing wonderful work

Back