HMS Eskimo Trumpeter 1:700 FlyHawk Photoetch

Andy
I just started the Trumpeter Eskimo with the Flyhawk PE set. I admire your skill, I'm finding the OR daunting to work with and the Flyhawk instructions are vague in places. Your photos are helping massively. I plan to paint but I'm a bit worried that the airbrush will blow the PE off.View attachment 149660
Hallo Alan,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Would be great if you start a building log showing your work on the Trumpeter kit....

Many thanks Uwe
I have completed HAS Eskimo. I don't think my standard is good enough to put a build log. The quality on this site is very high. The Flyhawk PE is spectacularly good but very testing for me. Photos show the model with most of the structural PE in place and then paonted. This was a first attempt at weathering a ship and trying to strengthen some shadows. It was a very enjoyable build. I'm planning on HIS Zulu with the White Ensign PE IMG_0263.jpgIMG_0264.jpgIMG_0313.jpgIMG_0316.jpg

I have completed HAS Eskimo. I don't think my standard is good enough to put a build log. The quality on this site is very high.

I've never built a ship before, but I'm going to keep a build log. I can only learn from it, especially from people with (a lot of) experience.
The model you made looks good, I don't know if I would make it on that scale.

Back