HMS Euryalus 1803 - Scale 1:48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Interesting that you are using the Proxxon saw - I thought until now, that it would be too strong, so make such cuts with my saw-knife (I do not know, how is the correct term (either in english and also german :eek:o_O )

according sellers it is called
Handsäge mit Griff / Handy Craft Saw II

Interesting that you are using the Proxxon saw - I thought until now, that it would be too strong, so make such cuts with my saw-knife (I do not know, how is the correct term (either in english and also german :eek:o_O )

Hello Uwe,

This is not a problem. Just don't press too hard. I also have the Handy Craft Saw, but I only bend the saw blades.:mad:

Greetings
Lucius

Hello Uwe,

This is not a problem. Just don't press too hard. I also have the Handy Craft Saw, but I only bend the saw blades.:mad:

Greetings
Lucius
Yes these little thin saws are cutting only in one direction, pulling and softly pushing....... otherwise......

Call it a Japanese saw

Your frames surface is looking great
Very good results with the miniature sills !!!

Hello Everyone,
The ship model has been removed from the Jig and is now fixed on a slipway.

ESC7792.jpg

Before that it was painted twice with primer on the outside and polished with fine sandpaper (800 grit) and steel wool. With the primer spray it did not work so well and I have again taken the "Schnellschleifgrund" from Clou. I think it now looks quite good.

ESC7793.jpg

ESC7794.jpg

ESC7795.jpg

ESC7796.jpg

ESC7797.jpg

The deck beams for the quarterdeck are now being fabricated and installed.

to be continued

Greetings
Lucius

I love CLOU and the combination with your wooden frames
Great appearance - Bravo Thumbsup

Back