HMS Halifax scale 1/35 finished

My 4-winter project completed!
I have just completed my first build HMS Halifax 1768 scale 1/35
It has been challenging many trials and error along the way, but I am satisfied with the final result. I would like to say thank you to the more experience builders that have assist me during this project. Your advice made this build possible. Next project Occre HMS Terror...

IMG_1074.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1071.jpeg

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg

IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

IMG_1066.jpeg

It has been challenging many trials and error along the way, but I am satisfied with the final result. I would like to say thank you to the more experience builders that have assist me during this project. Your advice made this build possible. Next project Occre HMS Terror...

View attachment 371958

View attachment 371959

View attachment 371960

View attachment 371961

View attachment 371962

View attachment 371963

View attachment 371964

View attachment 371965
Very nicely built, but the ensign is incorrect for 1768. The St Patrick's Cross (red diagonals) was only added to the Union Flag after 1801.

Oh wow, I did not research it since it came with the kit, I assumed it was correct, thank you for the information
MB, congrats on your first build. Very nicely done! Magic Mike
thank you for the kind words, I must say I am pleased with my first project

Very nicely built, but the ensign is incorrect for 1768. The St Patrick's Cross (red diagonals) was only added to the Union Flag after 1801.
Oh wow, I did not research it since it came with the kit, I assumed it was correct, thank you for the information

Hallo @MBchrd
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you start in the meantime the HMS Terror ?

Back