HMS Kingfisher/ King's Fisher - Tedboat

Canoe21

Lawrence
Blandford Group Build

Hello Ted, What a great job you are doing on your Kingfisher and your speed is over whelming me as it just seams like yesterday that you started her. Been caught up in my own little world this last year and have not checked the SOS Form very much at all and was very much surprised at all of that great work you have did on your ship, Well Done.
Regards Lawrence

tedboat

Hello Ted, What a great job you are doing on your Kingfisher and your speed is over whelming me as it just seams like yesterday that you started her. Been caught up in my own little world this last year and have not checked the SOS Form very much at all and was very much surprised at all of that great work you have did on your ship, Well Done.
Regards Lawrence
Hi Lawrence,
Not sure 'speed' is a word I would use for my modelling - I've been building her for seven or eight years now!
Still, nearly finished - only have to paint the figurehead and she's finished. Photos will follow.

Ted

Canoe21

Lawrence
Blandford Group Build

Hi Lawrence,
Not sure 'speed' is a word I would use for my modelling - I've been building her for seven or eight years now!
Still, nearly finished - only have to paint the figurehead and she's finished. Photos will follow.

Ted
Hello Ted, Sorry about that, I was looking at the beginning of the start of your log as of May 22/ 2019. My mistake. I quickly assumed that this was when you started your build.
Regards Lawrence

tedboat

Hello Ted, Sorry about that, I was looking at the beginning of the start of your log as of May 22/ 2019. My mistake. I quickly assumed that this was when you started your build.
Regards Lawrence
No problem Lawrence :)
By the way, seven or eight years is fast for me - the steam launch in my list below took me 25+ years! (Did do other things as well)

Ted