HMS Mercury, 1:72, Shipyard [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello Bonden,
I have just finished seeing your post and am impressed that you have built this beautiful vessel with card stock. I am also a little upset that I did not see it sooner. I am currently in Grafenwoehr and I had to travel to Landstuhl a couple of days ago. Had I seen your post sooner, I would have taken advantage of my trip and stopped at Krick to purchase a few of those seamen. Many thanks for the site as I see/believe that the prices are much cheaper then other sites.

Raymond

I know, I'm a bit late, but it comes from the heart! I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas!Weihnachtsgruß-2018.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to take a break, a stupid illness does not let me sit properly, do not lie properly and do not stand properly. But medicine and good care get that back, too. Until then have a nice time!

Hey Brother,
Your health is more important then anything else. More importantly, your model will wait for you patiently. Please continue to regain your health and I hope you enjoy your holidays close to your loved ones.

Raymond

By the way, I just love your t-shirt. :)

Hey Bonden! Get well soon!! Wish you Happy and healthy New Year!! Oh...BTW, say hello to Jimmy and his crew! :)

Hello Borden,
Your shrouds look amazing and with the addition of the ratlines it takes it to a whole new level. I imagine that at the scale of 1:72, it must have been painful on your hands. I take off my hat to your Sir.

Raymond

To those about to Rock- We salute you!!!! (AC/DC)
I am sure the work advanced as you progress in your build. But...I have become worried about Jimmy, we haven't seen him for a couple of posts. Is He got fired because of too much drinking? o_O

Hello Jim,
don't worry, Jimmy is fine! He got a vacation from me. He will be back soon. ;)
And AC/DC is always good! I saw the band 5x live and it was great everytime! The most beautiful Australian folk music that exists. :cool:Thumbsup:D

Keep the horns rising!

Greetings,

Bonden

It would have been nice to stay in Germany for a little while longer just to see Rammstein. I started listening to their music the first time I came to Germany between 2002 and 2005. Man!!!! They rock.

Ray

That was a joke, not the bad translator - I know, it's Rock'n'Roll!
@Bonden Of course, it was a joke, I got it :) Just so you to know: I got tickets to see Dream Theater, Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits), Nick Mason (Pink Floyd) and cover for Pink Floyd called BritFloyd Yay!! This is the way to start the New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

Yes, that's the way it has to be! Thumbsup I saw Nick Mason last year, and it was just amazingly beautiful. He has Guy Pratt in his band, so it's almost a Pink Floyd concert. And they only play songs from the very first albums of my absolute favorite band. Look forward to a great concert!
(Oh dear, I'm afraid we'll get a warning soon, because we talk so much off topic ... :p)

Oh dear, I'm afraid we'll get a warning soon, because we talk so much off topic ... :p)
...music discussion should never be banned as an off-topic discussion! Modeling and music go together! don't you have music on the background while Jimm test rat-lines! :)

Back