HMS Mercury, 1:72, Shipyard [COMPLETED BUILD]

Ending! Out! Never again!

Well, who's got a big shock now? :cool:

But do not worry - everything is fine here. But earlier I attached the last rat-line, knotted the last knot. Altogether that is 1,776 knots.

I know that so many modelers now envy me. But: I have also worked hard for this envy. :D ;)

M896.jpgM897.jpgM898.jpg

Thank you, dear friends!
My 60s party was wonderful, we celebrated into my birthday, and at midnight everybody sang for me. There was delicious beer and wine, a Mediterranean buffet, great gifts and great atmosphere.
But I'm glad that it's over now - I need a holiday now. ROTF

Yesterday I was at the world's largest fair for model making and model sport, "Intermodellbau 2019", in Dortmund, Germany. There was also a booth of Shipyard, the manufacturer of my Mercury. That was great, we had a great exchange of views. And the picture shows a glimpse into the future - that's what my Mercury will look like.
IMB01.jpgIMB04.jpgIMB06.jpg

Hallo @Bonden ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope to see some actual progress on your project

Yeah, yeah, oh
Oh oh oh
We roll tonight
To the guitar bite…
For Those About to Rock, we salute YOU! Birthday-CakeHappy Birthday Bonden! Many, many years to come!

Hello friends, sorry that I haven't contacted you for so long.
I have had an exciting year. But to make a long story short: I have been doing better than I have in a long time. I now live in Berlin. And now the most important thing: I'm building my ship again - here are a few pictures that show my progress.
And as always: Sorry for the bumpy English, I let Google work for me. So only when writing, not on my model! lol

Oh yes, that still: Thanks for the nice congratulations on my birthday and also thanks for the nice comments on my model.

M916.jpgM918.jpgM919.jpgM926.jpgM928.jpgM930.jpgM931.jpgM934.jpgM935.jpgM939.jpgM940.jpg

will be continued soon...

Back