HMS MERCURY 1779 1:72 Shipyard

You are doing an incredible job, who cares how long it will take to finish. It is not a race, it's art.

Looking to make the HMS Suprise? Caldercraft is supposed to release one soon. Vanguard models are going to start designing one, possibly even release it before Caldercraft.

You're right. It's not a race but you know patience is not my strong point. I just started building the hull of HMS Surprise in 1:48 scale. This is an old set produced by AL. I'm going to want to rework it a bit, referring to L'Unite's plans.

Beautiful work Piotr! I'd like to ask you about these Shipyard kits. Are all the parts included to complete the model such as masts, ropes, blocks, deadeyes, cannons and other fittings or did you have to make them or purchase them separately?

Beautiful work Piotr! I'd like to ask you about these Shipyard kits. Are all the parts included to complete the model such as masts, ropes, blocks, deadeyes, cannons and other fittings or did you have to make them or purchase them separately?
I have a shipyard kit on the shelf and it has almost everything you need including the paint and even some brushes. They are quite complete kits, the only thing missing is the glue! Check out my link below, they have pictures of every part in the box.

https://ca.super-hobby.com/products/HMS-Mercury-1779-28958954.html

Back