I made a little more progress on the Ontario this is a few progress photos.
The Planksheer is walnut, I made a template by tracing hull outline onto a thin piece of cardboard (used pizza box) and transferring the pattern to walnut pieces. Used a band saw to cutout the pieces and installed them with clamps and rubber bands.
The waterways are European Beech wood and are installed as shown.
The cradle supports for the ships were made and installed next.
WOW MIKE THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC, that would be something I would be interested in, by the way I posted a question on the Blandford projects page, when you get a chance take a look, have been doing some off model work on the BLANDFORD. THANKS Don