Well I think I'm ready to tackle something a little more complicated. I haven't seen a Pegasus build log posted for a while so I will start one. Bought the kit as well as Bob Hunts practicum so ready to start. First thing I noticed when the kit arrived was the weight, maybe 5 pounds or more. I was really impressed with the contents especially the drawing sheets of which there are twelve. The instructions have been translated by someone with a better working knowledge of English than other Italian kits I've built so I don't need the English - Italian dictionary for this build. The bulkheads, keel, and deck parts are made of some kind of pressboard. Not crazy with the stuff but no warping like can get with plywood. It's very thick and heavy. I was amazed when all the parts fitted together perfectly with no adjustments necessary. When I glued in the lower deck it locked in all the bulkheads and it wasn't really necessary to add any more glue to the them but I did as a precaution.