HMS Surprise 1801 1:72scale Shicheng Model [COMPLETED BUILD]

I did not refer to the image in the movie in the production, because the ship in the movie was changed based on the Rose, which does not have much reference value. I found some drawings related to surprises for further transformation.

This is some information I found about surprise The characteristics of this model, my idea is that it is different from the previous enterprise number The overall style is more similar to the plastic model, so it will be worn out later

I am very happy to see your build of the Surprise - very good work what we can see, so please show us much more of your progress with a lot of photos (with and withoiut your cat)
BTW: We can see, that your Enterprize from CAF is already finished - WOW - So I hope to see the final photos of this beautiful model also in some time

I am very happy to see your build of the Surprise - very good work what we can see, so please show us much more of your progress with a lot of photos (with and withoiut your cat)
BTW: We can see, that your Enterprize from CAF is already finished - WOW - So I hope to see the final photos of this beautiful model also in some time
Thank you. I was going to use the plastic model technique, but as you can see, I’m not very good at it, so I made a USS Missouri to work with the plastic modelIMG_1113.JPGIMG_1119.JPGIMG_1141.JPGIMG_1161.JPG

Alguien me puede decir dónde puedo comprar chapa de cobre de carenar, ya grabada?

Can someone tell me where I can buy copper plate to be finished, already engraved?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back