Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow
on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due
to higher level of AI Activity Security.
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.
NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month
of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.
Even though I am currently building my small cutter to improve my practical skills, I am still working on the reconstruction of the small frigate.
Last summer I finished the beam plan for the lower deck, which I haven't presented to you yet.
The basis of the arrangement is the drawing of HMS Boston, 1762 and the entries in the Shipbuilders Repository and EPNA.