HMS Unicorn 1748

Hello friends!
Let me introduce you to my HMS Unicorn 1748 project.
I never thought that Chapman's drawings will be only source I could use for building a model. A few pictures from the HMS Unicorn Museum and a couple of models from rare ship enthusiasts. Starting to build, I did not think that everything would go so far. As you will see, the beginning was not so promising and serious)))Do not judge strictly)) I am always glad to hear healthy criticism and good advice. Thank you gentlemen!
Max

Изображение 039.jpgИзображение 040.jpgИзображение 043.jpgИзображение 045.jpgИзображение 046.jpgИзображение 047.jpgИзображение 199.jpgИзображение 220.jpgИзображение 222.jpgИзображение 225.jpgИзображение 228.jpgИзображение 229.jpgИзображение 232.jpgИзображение 233.jpgИзображение 236.jpgИзображение 238.jpg

Hello Max,
There is no judgement here. We all assist each other with ideas. You are off to a good start. Just remember that in order to get better at something, you must practice, and practice some more.

Raymond

Hello friends!
I never thought that Chapman's drawings will be only source I could use for building a model. A few pictures from the HMS Unicorn Museum and a couple of models from rare ship enthusiasts. Starting to build, I did not think that everything would go so far. As you will see, the beginning was not so promising and serious)))Do not judge strictly)) I am always glad to hear healthy criticism and good advice. Thank you gentlemen!
Max
Hallo Max alias @Maxime
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Keep care

Hello friends!
Max
Hallo Max alias @Maxime
Birthday-Cake
Hope you are well.....

Hello friends!
Max
Hallo Max alias @Maxime
Birthday-Cake

Back