Hms Victory Corel 1/98

Hi mates , l just receive my new Hms Victory from Corel , with the first checking seems will be needed lots of upgrades.
I just want to know if there is a building log for Victory Corel.Thanks in advance for kind inf.

Thank you Jimsky l will check Dave's log.
I don't like too much writing but maybe l will start a log for her
Hallo and welcome to our forum ....... with a building log, even if you only show mainly photos, you can show the status of your work and there could be a productive discussion also with giving hints and tips - would be great

Hi bambam, I was given this kit of the HMS VICTORY to date I have not started the kit, one thing I did notice
COREL have included is cast gun ports I think maybe some builders would discard them.
Regards JANET

Hi Janet, l also bought the kit just couple of days ago and not started. I allready order couple of books for this ship and l will decide the details accordingly.

Hi mates , l just receive my new Hms Victory from Corel , with the first checking seems will be needed lots of upgrades.
I just want to know if there is a building log for Victory Corel.Thanks in advance for kind inf.

Hallo @Bambam
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Bambam
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back