HMS Victory Mantua Panart 1:78

A warm welcome here on board.
The best way to get advice and help would be, to start a building log of your project .
With this we are all up to date with your build and can comment and assist where and when ever necessary and requested.

Thank you foe your warm welcome - much appreciated. Although somewhat embarrased to show my work I will consider posting a build log.

G'day Bill from the Land Downunder
Welcome to our family here on SOS. As Uwe has already stated, the best way to get advice on your build is to show us your progress in the log. If we see you are doing something incorrect, someone will let you know, in the way a sibling woud tell you.. Or if you want advice, just ask and show us where you need help

G'day Bill from the Land Downunder
Welcome to our family here on SOS. As Uwe has already stated, the best way to get advice on your build is to show us your progress in the log. If we see you are doing something incorrect, someone will let you know, in the way a sibling woud tell you.. Or if you want advice, just ask and show us where you need help
Welcome aboard SOS!!
\thank you so much for your advice , and more so, your encouragement! Bill

Welcome aboard mate! Please do start a build log. I have been building ships for over 40 years, and still use build logs to learn and get help with specific issues when I need it.

Vince P. Ship-1

Back