HMS Victory parts [SOLD]

I have a number of parts for the HMS Victory, which were passed down to me. The parts originate from an older kit and I am not sure of the scale. The parts on offer range from 88 + 16 cannons, parts for carriages, wheels, blocks, numerous copper strips on adhesive background (2x17 cms), 4 anchors, canon window frames, brass etchings, acrylic glass supports, deadeyes, blocks, rope, etc.
If there is interest and you require more info on the parts, please contact me. I would preferably sell them as a lot. My asking price is 55,00 €, negotiable + shipping.

Trevor

20220418_122312.jpg20220418_122956.jpg20220418_123516.jpg20220418_123522.jpg20220418_123526.jpg20220418_123637.jpg20220418_124318.jpg20220418_124951.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a stern lantern in the spare parts?
I am missing the center stern lantern on my HMS Victory model.
Please advise. Thank you.

Raul

I have a number of parts for the HMS Victory, which were passed down to me. The parts originate from an older kit and I am not sure of the scale. The parts on offer range from 88 + 16 cannons, parts for carriages, wheels, blocks, numerous copper strips on adhesive background (2x17 cms), 4 anchors, canon window frames, brass etchings, acrylic glass supports, deadeyes, blocks, rope, etc.
If there is interest and you require more info on the parts, please contact me. I would preferably sell them as a lot. My asking price is 55,00 €, negotiable + shipping.

Trevor

View attachment 303934View attachment 303935View attachment 303936View attachment 303937View attachment 303938View attachment 303939View attachment 303940View attachment 303941
Hello, my name is Lee. Can you please tell me if you still have the cannons that are in the picture, as well as the Brass Etchings? Question on the Brass Etchings-I have an HMS Victory 1805/ 1:98 scale/Construction Kit #776, would your etching be the same scale? (for the exact fit)
Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello, my name is Lee. Can you please tell me if you still have the cannons that are in the picture, as well as the Brass Etchings? Question on the Brass Etchings-I have an HMS Victory 1805/ 1:98 scale/Construction Kit #776, would your etching be the same scale? (for the exact fit)
Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Lee,
Thank you for your interest in the items. The cannons and the etchings are still available.
Admittedly, I am not sure of the scale, but the items on sale all stem from the same kit. There were no drawings in the kit andno info on the box. Have a look at the ruler on the images and that will give you some idea of what the scale may be.

Wishing you a happy new year.

Trevor.

Hi Lee,
Thank you for your interest in the items. The cannons and the etchings are still available.
Admittedly, I am not sure of the scale, but the items on sale all stem from the same kit. There were no drawings in the kit andno info on the box. Have a look at the ruler on the images and that will give you some idea of what the scale may be.

Wishing you a happy new year.

Trevor.
Hi Trevor, Thank you for responding back. I am very interested in buying all the cannons. How much would it be just for the cannons plus shipping cost. I am still interested in the Brass Etchings if you could figure out what scale it is I would appreciate it.

Happy New Year to you as well.

~Lee

Hi Lee,

I noticed that the 88 off cannon barrels are not drilled for the trunnion pins, and also there is a long spigot on the end of each of these barrels and not knowing the design of the Victory cannons, I am now not sure weather these are usable? If they are indeed not usable then I shall take the 88 barrels off of the set for sale.

As for the scale, I am not sure what the scale is and I don't want to give you false information.

Kind regards,
Trevor.

Hi Trevor, glad to hear back from you. Wanted to give you an idea of what I'm trying to do with the cannons. On the HMS Victory kit, I have some cannons that came with it. My intensions are to fill all the 104 gun-ports.

I'm going to take a risk on the brass Etchings if it's not too expensive. Would you please let me know how much you would be asking for all the cannons and brass Etchings with shipping costs?

Thank you ~Lee

Hi Lee,

I'm sorry to say but I have some negative news for you concerning the items. Another gentleman, who enquired first into the parts, has now decided to purchase them.

I wish you much success in your quest to find similar items for your project.

Kind regards,
Trevor.

Back