Rare Pof kit for sale HMY FUBBS For Sale [SOLD]

I have for sale HMY Fubbs kit (kit #20) by Robert Hunt of Lauck Street Shipyard together with William Romero's "The Illustrated Guide for Modeling the Royal Yacht Fubbs, 1724" revised edition 2 volumes.

SOLD

Last edited:
This kit should make for a very beautiful model. My skill level will not do it justice. Plank on frame navy board style. Boxwood. Attached is link to creator Bob Hunts build log from this forum. I am willing to discount. Please PM me reasonable offers. Thank you.

SOLD

Last edited:
I scratch built the Fubbs about 20 years ago following Reverend Romero's practicum.
If you don't mind me saying and speaking from first hand experience. The main issue with you selling the kit, is its not competitive (price wise )with the latest Chinese plank on frame kits selling for a quarter of your asking price.

Anyway, heres a few photos of my Fubbs scratch build with full masting.

.IMG_0761_3.jpgIMG_0759.jpg

Very nice Fubbs, Brian. I would agree with you that the price is high. I bought a Fubbs kit in June 2020 for considerably less. But it was worth it.
Kent

I have for sale HMY Fubbs kit (kit #20) by Robert Hunt of Lauck Street Shipyard together with William Romero's "The Illustrated Guide for Modeling the Royal Yacht Fubbs, 1724" revised edition 2 volumes.

SOLD
Hallo @Bobbuild
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back