Hola desde Chile.

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Jorge Díaz Oyarzun, soy de la ciudad de Tocopilla en el país de Chile. Es un honor compartir con grandes modelistas como tú. Espero aprender todo lo posible. Estoy construyendo el HMS Triton de 1773 en scracht. Pronto compartiré fotos. Un abrazo a todos. Yo uso el traductor de Google

Hello everyone, my name is Jorge Díaz Oyarzun, I am from the city of Tocopilla in the country of Chile. It is an honor to share with great modelers like you. I hope to learn everything possible. I am building the HMS Triton from 1773 in scracht. I will share photos soon. A hug to all. I use Google Translate

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Jorge Díaz Oyarzun, soy de la ciudad de Tocopilla en el país de Chile. Es un honor compartir con grandes modelistas como tú. Espero aprender todo lo posible. Estoy construyendo el HMS Triton de 1773 en scracht. Pronto compartiré fotos. Un abrazo a todos. Yo uso el traductor de Google

Hello everyone, my name is Jorge Díaz Oyarzun, I am from the city of Tocopilla in the country of Chile. It is an honor to share with great modelers like you. I hope to learn everything possible. I am building the HMS Triton from 1773 in scracht. I will share photos soon. A hug to all. I use Google Translate
Holla Jorge,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hola @jorge diaz oyarzun
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the TRiton model going? Once I have build the section model - would be interesting to see your progress

Bienvenido Jorge.
Este es un forum que te ofrecerá ayuda en lo que necesites. Déjanos ver lo que estás construyendo.

Welcome to our forum where you will find lots of help for your future builds.
Let us see what your model in progress.
ship-in-a-bottle-598x240.jpg

Your HMS Triton is looking really good - very good work.
I would like to see more of your model, so maybe consider to start a building log and show us your further work on her?
You could start with the actual status, no problem.
Years ago I built the section model of the Triton ..... a long time ago

Su HMS Triton se ve realmente bien, muy buen trabajo.
Me gustaría ver más de su modelo, así que tal vez considere comenzar un registro de construcción y mostrarnos su trabajo posterior en ella.
Puede comenzar con el estado real, no hay problema.
Hace años construí el modelo de sección del Triton ... hace mucho tiempo
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/hms-triton-section-1-48-completed-build.1768/ [/ URL]
H, muchas gracias, espero hacerlo pronto, en estos momentos estoy en otro proyecto de construccion, el HMS Wenchelsea deñ sr Passaro a 1/35. Esta muy atrasado debido a mi enfermedad y ahora que he vuelto a trabajar. Espero tener tiempo.Gracias señor.

H, thank you very much, I hope to do it soon, at the moment I am in another construction project, the HMS Wenchelsea deñ sr Passaro at 1/35. She is very late due to my illness and now that I have returned to work. I hope I have time Thank you sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hola and Hallo @jorge diaz oyarzun
Birthday-Cake

Back