How did you find Ships of Scale forum?

zoly99sask

Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Hello folks,if you don’t mind I would do the a little survey,please drop in and let us know how did you find the forum.

didit

Sponsor

for me it all started when my business was black listed and I was kicked off the MSW site, for reasons still unknown. A fellow model builder Don Farr suggested I take a look at SOS forum. so I did and thought na! not my cup of tea it had less than 600 members all seemed to be kit builders. Then Don told me just join, he had a good feeling about the forum. I notice more and more banned MSW members began to show up people I knew. I thought hum? what is going on?

it was not long the site began to grow internationally and the members here were a wonderful group of people, a policy of freedom to build what you wanted, freedom to question those in power and all were treated like brothers. What a difference that made so I stuck around and glad I did.

P.S.

that good feeling Don told me about, I found out first hand it is true you do not go from under 600 members to almost 2,000 in less than a year by calling people scumbags.

Last edited:

Jimsky

Eurica!!! I recall how I found our family here! It is @didit Dave from 'The lumberyard'. I was ordering some lumber from him, and have a question about differences between Swish Pear and Pear. He pointed me to this forum discussion where he explained all the wood aspects. Honestly, to say, I still need to grasp my knowledge about the wood, but from that day I never 'log off' from OUR forum!