How to tie block and tackle

I'm looking for a way to tie/ connect/ glue? My rigging lines to the blocks that looks good.
I have twisted line and used glue but could be better

Glue often ruins the look of line when stropping blocks and securing knots. I'm with you in that I would like to learn better methods of preserving the color of lines that are secured using glue. I've used medium CA sparingly, but PVA glue diluted slightly with water in much more invisible, but you have to be patient and let it dry. CA glue soaks into the fiber of the line and hardens, so the line loses all flexibility where the glue has penetrated, and if you bend the hardened line, the fibers of the line break. Yellow carpenter PVA will darken light tan running rigging lines a bit. Elmer's white glue is almost transparent if thinned a little bit and applied with a brush.

As for tying blocks, here are some ideas:

Tying Blocks.jpg

Hi. Take also a look there.
Thx

Darivs, thanks for show us the pulleys and tyes drawings. This item really makes a difference in the visual quality of the models.
For finishing, I've also used the diluted white PVA glue , it works very well.
No problem. There are lots of useful modelling how-to pictures on the web. I've collected quite a few for reference for ship features. Here are some of them. These were instrumental in learning how to make the basic parts of my first ship model.
Deck Planking Styles.jpgAnchor Buoy 4.jpgAnchor Handling Gear.jpegAnchor, Top and Butt Planking styles.jpgBonnet lacing 2.jpgBonnet Lacing.JPGCannon Carriage design.jpgChain Pump Types.jpgChain Pump.jpgChannel Profiles.jpgDutch Parrel rigging from Prinz Willem.jpgfore channels__deadeyes_with_arrow_.jpgFraming.jpgLaunch anatomy.jpgMaking Fancy Wales & Railings.jpgMartnets - Continental (French) style.jpgParrels.jpgRope (Right hand Z) & Cable (Left Hand S).JPGSail Parts.jpgTying Deadeyes.jpgWall Knot for sail corners.jpg

Back