Howdy from Texas

Currently working on the Cazador from Occre. This was a blue print hanging on my wall for the last 4 years so looked and found the model. I inherited the Diana by Caldercraft half finished - took 7 months to complete the rigging and mast so now I am hooked. Learning how to get around the website and my spelling is not my strong point so please forgive.
All the best

Welcome aboard,looking forward to see your builds,maybe you can show us your progress in a separate build lig?

Also a warm welcome from my side - I would also like to see your Diana

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I Love Norway, special memories, the islands, skies, and shrimp boiled in sea water!!! Diana posted in album - what a challenge. Next task master this website.
Best to all.

Currently working on the Cazador from Occre. This was a blue print hanging on my wall for the last 4 years so looked and found the model. I inherited the Diana by Caldercraft half finished - took 7 months to complete the rigging and mast so now I am hooked. Learning how to get around the website and my spelling is not my strong point so please forgive.
All the best
Hallo @Kaizen
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back