Howdy from the Frozen North, eh

I live in the deep south of Ontario Canada. Been building model ships for about 10 years off and on, though the last 4 or 5 years it's been mostly off. I'm currently stuck on my Corel Syrene. Can't seem to get into rigging it. Tempted to turn it into an admiralty model.
Just decided to move on and let go of my Model Shipways Syren. (what's with me and the name "Syren"?)
My last ship was a Chinese Junk "Red Dragon" for my wife. (She was jealous when built a fishing schooner for my son and wanted some junk of her own..:D)

aye, there are always moments when you are stuck on something. Often you go back after a while, master it and then wonder what the problem was.

Welcome, here at SOS you will surely find the answer to the problems you encounter,

I live in the deep south of Ontario Canada. Been building model ships for about 10 years off and on, though the last 4 or 5 years it's been mostly off. I'm currently stuck on my Corel Syrene. Can't seem to get into rigging it. Tempted to turn it into an admiralty model.
Just decided to move on and let go of my Model Shipways Syren. (what's with me and the name "Syren"?)
My last ship was a Chinese Junk "Red Dragon" for my wife. (She was jealous when built a fishing schooner for my son and wanted some junk of her own..:D)
Hallo @olphart
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back