Howdy Y'all from Bullhead City AZ just 20 miles from where AZ, NV and CA meet!

My names is Mike, but my Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids call me the "Old Guy" (I don't know why?) . I've been in the Computer Business since 1964 and I retired about 10 years ago. I've been to 64 different countries and lived in 5 (Panama, Australia, UK, South Africa and Brazil). I served in the US Army from 1965 to 1971.
I'm new to Planks on Bulkhead model ship building. My old hobby was creating micro miniature dioramas of the Arizona Desert and Mining scenes. I just ordered my first project: The OcCre HMS Bounty 1:48 scale. I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone as I need to reach out for help as I start my learning curve.

Welcome aboard SOS, Mike an Old Guy! We will certainly try to help you as much as we can. I believe, we have some build logs of Bounty made by AL, but not the OcCre. But, hey...you will be the first one. How about that?

My names is Mike, but my Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids call me the "Old Guy" (I don't know why?) . I've been in the Computer Business since 1964 and I retired about 10 years ago. I've been to 64 different countries and lived in 5 (Panama, Australia, UK, South Africa and Brazil). I served in the US Army from 1965 to 1971.
I'm new to Planks on Bulkhead model ship building. My old hobby was creating micro miniature dioramas of the Arizona Desert and Mining scenes. I just ordered my first project: The OcCre HMS Bounty 1:48 scale. I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone as I need to reach out for help as I start my learning curve.
Mike:
Welcome aboard.
You started small but now is time to move up and build something a bit bigger.
You can count with this forum, we are eager to help.
Let's go, lelt's get started.'
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 8.22.27 PM.png

Mike:
Welcome aboard.
You started small but now is time to move up and build something a bit bigger.
You can count with this forum, we are eager to help.
Let's go, lelt's get started.'
View attachment 269381
It's cheaper going small. LoL I follow a number of boat builders on YouTube, do you have a channel? Would like to follow if you do.

Hallo Mike
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back