Howdy

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me to again be apart of the family. I have been away for awhile and just recently again have the time to devote to my life long friend…..model building. I enjoy ship’s, aircraft and 1/8 cars. My current projects…. Pocher Alfa Spyder and Model Expo’s 1/16 Sopwith Camel F1. Anyhoo, looking forward to new friendships , new ideas and new projects.
Rick

Welcome aboard SOS, Rick! We are glad to have you with us! Is it possible to share with us some of your work?

Absolutely. I will post some photos soon. I have assembled and painted the engine block for the Alfa. Studying the plans for the Camel. I have just returned to building after a break and a recent move into our new Town Home. To be honest, I am at best a novice when tackling a ship in wood. But I have my entire life been enamored by model ships after a Aunt took me to the Mariners Museum, Newport News, Va. I was just a grass hopper then. But I have never forgot those beautiful vessels.
Thanks for your welcome.
Rick

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me to again be apart of the family. I have been away for awhile and just recently again have the time to devote to my life long friend…..model building. I enjoy ship’s, aircraft and 1/8 cars. My current projects…. Pocher Alfa Spyder and Model Expo’s 1/16 Sopwith Camel F1. Anyhoo, looking forward to new friendships , new ideas and new projects.
Rick
Welcome back Rick
sending a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I have also one of these older Pocher kits of the Alfa - my kit is the Mille Miglia version.
Would be interesting to see your work, maybe you start a building log of one of your projects?
We have a special area for modeling other subjects than ships

Welcome back Rick
sending a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I have also one of these older Pocher kits of the Alfa - my kit is the Mille Miglia version.
Would be interesting to see your work, maybe you start a building log of one of your projects?
We have a special area for modeling other subjects than ships
Oh Mommy, you have one of the Holy Grails. Some years ago there was a Company producing a up-grade kit to correct and convert the Spyder into the Enzo Ferrari version Mille Miglia. Sadly I neither could afford the Pocher version or up-grade kit. There be three Pocher Grails….Mille Miglia, Dinner Jacket and Super Profile. Off course with eBay pretty much the game for acquiring….they all are getting to be Grails. Thanks for your reply.
Rick

Back