Huge Shout Out to Model Expo for Outstanding Support

Have been working on Model Shipway's Confederacy kit over the past few months. Fantastic kit and the instruction book and plans by Chuck Passaro are real treasures. Full of color photos and very helpful tips that Chuck has provided. Building this kit has been a great learning experience.
The real reason for this post though is the outstanding parts support provided by Joe Parisi and the team at Model Expo. I was working on the gun carriages and noticed that I was well short on the brass eyebolts and split rings. My kit has been in the "to do locker" for at least 6 years so I don't know if the kit came short or if I lost some. Didn't matter. On Monday I filled out the Model Expo parts support form. Joe responded to me early Tuesday that he was on the case, he emailed me on Wednesday that they had been shipped, they arrived today, Friday. Absolutely fantastic support and I wanted to recognize Joe's efforts and thank him and to let the rest of you know that Model Expo really stands behind their products.
Andy Diefenbach

Back