I introduce myself

Hello everyone,
My name is Antonio, I am from Naples-Italy and I am 57 years old. My passion for modeling began about 25 years ago when I joined ANMI in Naples. Browsing the Internet, I came across this forum and thought I would be part of it.
In those years I built different models (Half Moon, HMS Victory, Alvaro Matteucci Swallow, Lancia Armata, Marieville ect.) And trying to enrich the knowledge about naval architecture with the search for texts and plans of build to increase the personal library.
Some time ago I started a model of Boudriot "Petite Aurore", currently the activities are still but I plan to reopen the yard and share with you all this beautiful passion.
I am ready to board.
A loving greeting to everyone.
Antonio

Welcome Antonio,
Many thanks for your introduction. Very interesting experience you are bringing to us.
Is it the Sloop or war based on the drawings of Delacroix or the slave transport by Boudriot? Both very interesting ships and beautifull drawing sets......we would be very happy if you could show us your status of this built and also open a building log of your further work on her. Great to have you on board

Welcome. Hope you find what you need here. Lot of expert builders here. I learnt a lot already here.

G'day Antonio
Welcome to the family, a family of modelers around the world in SOS. I believe SOS is the friendliest forum on the Globe.
Havagooday and happymodeling
Greg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
My name is Antonio, I am from Naples-Italy and I am 57 years old. My passion for modeling began about 25 years ago when I joined ANMI in Naples. Browsing the Internet, I came across this forum and thought I would be part of it.
In those years I built different models (Half Moon, HMS Victory, Alvaro Matteucci Swallow, Lancia Armata, Marieville ect.) And trying to enrich the knowledge about naval architecture with the search for texts and plans of build to increase the personal library.
Some time ago I started a model of Boudriot "Petite Aurore", currently the activities are still but I plan to reopen the yard and share with you all this beautiful passion.
I am ready to board.
A loving greeting to everyone.
Antonio
Hallo Antonio,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Dear Antonio,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Birthday-CakeBeer
wish you all the BEST and allot of happines

Hallo Antonio, the same procedure as every year ...
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back