If you need a break - or - Wooden construction for kids (and "young" adults)

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

My small daughter (7 years old) like to stay sometimes with me in the workshop.
Due to the fact, that she can not really help me with my ship projects, I was looking for some own kid-project

I was not able to find any wooden ship kits for this age, but it had to be something with wood.

So I found this Ball-track / marble run from the producer ROKR
It is written for children +14, but my small daughter is already able to make most steps alone by herself

IMG-5339.jpg

IMG-5338.jpg

Around 240 pcs which are fitting very well - makes a lot of fun for appr. 10 to 15 hours working together with your child

Funny idea in addition, but you get a good impression of the product:

Amazing stuff. One could sit for hours watching this imaginary machines working :) I admire the work of the designers who create such incredible machines out of pure imagination:)

There is a similar product made by the Ukrainian company UGEARS. Some of their models are so addicted...they are all mechanical...but not suitable for kids, I guess.

I love these kinds of things. My brother and I as kids used to make what we called “The what happens next machine”. Just a bunch of string and balanced things throughout the house. Your daughter will have so many more hours of joy just watching the marbles go round and round.

My small daughter (7 years old) like to stay sometimes with me in the workshop.
Due to the fact, that she can not really help me with my ship projects, I was looking for some own kid-project

I was not able to find any wooden ship kits for this age, but it had to be something with wood.

So I found this Ball-track / marble run from the producer ROKR
It is written for children +14, but my small daughter is already able to make most steps alone by herself

View attachment 205517

View attachment 205516

Around 240 pcs which are fitting very well - makes a lot of fun for appr. 10 to 15 hours working together with your child

Funny idea in addition, but you get a good impression of the product:
Hi Uwe
Indeed this is very cool and I am going to buy these kits and build them with my grandson.
Did you use any specific kind of motor?

Hi Uwe
Indeed this is very cool and I am going to buy these kits and build them with my grandson.
Did you use any specific kind of motor?
My daughter is still working on it, so not finished - and it will stay original with humanoid motor !
In addition the christchild (in Austria and Germany the christchild is bringing the christmas gifts) brought the Tyrano Saurus Rex - so this will be the next project

D200_场景图.jpg

Back