I'm having trouble to build the bow of the Wappen Von Hamburg can anyone help me please?

Hi Maurice,welcome to the forum.If you post some pictures of the issue then members will be able to offer you some assistance.I assume you model is based on the Corel kit?

Kind Regards

Nigel

Welcome aboard SOS, @Maurice Vivier We glad you have joined our family.

As Nigel suggested, it would a great idea if you show us the photo\s. But it would be a much better way if you open a build log. You will attract many and get advice from many of us. Should you accept those, it is only your decision ;)

Hello Maurice Vivier,

Start a building log is much easy as actually building a model :p First and most important please visit our help page. There, you will find many video tutorials. They will help you better navigate through the SOS pages.

But to open your building log, click on the link below. On the upper right side find the button 'post a thread'. Once you click it will open a thread (you build log). Be sure to give a meaningful title similar to this: Wappen Von Hamburg (scale), Kit manufacturer, by Maurice Vivier Here you go...Feel the pages with your comments and questions (if you have any). But most important, don't forget about images, We love those!!!

Hope this will help,

Back