I'm new to this site my name is Bill

I bought a kit Ogden Mississippi King came with no instructions. Wondering if anyone on this site has built this kid and has the paper instructions that we made negotiate

The Mississippi King is manufacturer Argentina Latina. Wondering if anyone has a paper instructions or the book that came with it which I did not receive

The Mississippi King is manufacturer Argentina Latina. Wondering if anyone has a paper instructions or the book that came with it which I did not receive
Can you contact the kit manuracturer or company who sold it in that incomplete manner? An option may be to try to Google around to find another source of the plans and instructions. It sounds like a company whose products would not be on the top of your shopping list if they don't support their omission for you. Bad press spreads like wildfires. Rich (PT-2)

Can you contact the kit manuracturer or company who sold it in that incomplete manner? An option may be to try to Google around to find another source of the plans and instructions. It sounds like a company whose products would not be on the top of your shopping list if they don't support their omission for you. Bad press spreads like wildfires. Rich (PT-2)
I tried all avenues no help I am old school paper instructions if they exist. Just thought somebody on this site has built this kick and they have the corresponding paperwork thank you very much

This may help. Go to the link below to Artesania Latina's website for the Mississippi King. Near the bottom of the page, click on "Instructions and Downloadable Contents". The instructions and parts list documents are there. Print the .PDF files on your printer.

Mississippi King

You guys are awesome I tried that calling the company all they have to offer is a PDF file I would just love to have the book Thank you guys this is how we do this help each other

I tried all avenues no help I am old school paper instructions if they exist. Just thought somebody on this site has built this kick and they have the corresponding paperwork thank you very much
At 80 coming under by bow I am a paper guy also. The pdf docs can be printed out so that you will have the paper on the table instead of a computer monitor. We will assist as we are able and you reach out but nothing CAD from my port. Rich (PT-2)

At 80 coming under by bow I am a paper guy also. The pdf docs can be printed out so that you will have the paper on the table instead of a computer monitor. We will assist as we are able and you reach out but nothing CAD from my port. Rich (PT-2)
Thank you PT I really appreciate any kind of help micromart said they're sending me something in paper maybe they downloaded the the PDF file I think I finally found the site for me you guys are incredible I'll wait and see what they send me

Thank you PT I really appreciate any kind of help micromart said they're sending me something in paper maybe they downloaded the the PDF file I think I finally found the site for me you guys are incredible I'll wait and see what they send me
We all learn and then adapt as we go. ;) Rich (PT-2)

Back